Project Manager erwin
media is looking for a seasoned, detail-oriented, and highly organized person to join the team as a Project Manager.
VaynerMedia is a social-first digital shop that focuses on storytelling across platforms. We keep creative, strategy, production, and media buying all under one roof, which enables us to build and execute sophisticated digital campaigns that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We believe in marketing to consumers based on the year we live in, which means that in 2017, we are executing campaigns predominantly on digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and Pinterest.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to be part of our fast-paced, collaborative, innovative social-first digital agency. The task at hand?
The ideal candidate has:
- Lead and manage all internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle for all Brand projects. This includes brand creative, social content, digital content, digital builds, and events.
- Liaise with finance, operations and legal teams on project and client needs
- Communicate directly with clients around budget, timelines, process & deliverables.
- Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and deliverable reviews
- Responsible for Scope of Work task, timeline, and budget development
- Provide mentorship to junior members of the team
- Responsible for all vendor agreements and other contract documents.
- Report to the Account S/VP's on resourcing, budgeting, and revenue realization
- A bachelor's degree or entrepreneurial street cred
- 3-5 years of experience of post-college experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital space
- Budget development and contract (SOW) writing experience
- Strong communication skills
- A strong understanding of agency processes, including creative production, paid media and digital builds - interest in optimizing those processes is a strong plus
- A cool, calm and collected approach to problem solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong self-awareness and people-management skills
- Understanding of relevant social media platforms and their requirements