Due to the fast growth and scale we are looking for Sales/Business Development manager.
Slon Media – is the new generation digital video marketing & media agency. We offer vast range of marketing and media services for tech companies all over the world.
- Active sales;
- Assessments of marketing opportunities and target markets;
- Intelligence gathering on customers and competitors;
- Generating leads for possible cooperation;
- Qualify, negotiate and close deals;
- Support and track progress of existing leads, opportunities and partnerships;
- Formal proposal writing and business model design;
- Evaluating a business and then realizing its full potential, using such tools as marketing, information management and customer service.
- Good English (Advanced level)
- A strong interest in sales and lead generation; enthusiasm for further education
- Previous experience in IT sales would be a plus
- Experience in marketing or social media would be a plus
- Ongoing education in an innovative company with regular corporate training and meet-ups
- fdss.,fdml,fFast growing start up with young and ambitious team
- Competitive salary
- Interesting international projects with top IT companiesPlease apply!
The Craft Skills
- Builds strong client relationships to ensure we can pull strings behind the scenes.
- Demonstrates gold standard service for our clients.
- Constantly considering the small details that make for a better working environment.
- Shares key commercial data and business info with team.
- Organises and, as much as appropriate, runs WIP finance status.
- Owns T&E budgets.
Ways Of Working Brilliance
- Owns Status doc and meeting.
- Keeps FAST docs up-to-date.
- Facilitates and organises team way of working.
- Champions new and different ways of working.
- Actively learns through doing, through observing and through sharing with peers and beyond.
- Acts as team co-ordinator, maintaining communication.
- Keeps team up to date with key competitor info & comms and any other relevant creative inspiration.
- Schedules and manages meetings for team, getting the right people in the right place at the right time.
Video Marketing Manager
- Engage customers/models by creating short content
- Develop a video strategy for the Brand, identifying areas of opportunity and growth
- Conduct competitive analysis, keeping your finger on the pulse of new and innovative way to advertise through web video
- Execute approved videos from start to finish (writing, lighting, shooting, editing)
- Work with Design department to develop interesting graphics for videos
- Maintain action items and goals for production
- Keep up to date production bibles
- Maintain a fast-paced output of videos, thumbnails, and graphical elements for the content pipeline
- Exporting final projects of a variety of different spec requirements while maintaining QC of final product
- Keep server and projects organized upon completion
- Experimenting with styles and techniques
- Keep up to date with the ever-evolving video styles unique to each platform (Facebook vs Instagram, Brand Site vs YouTube chanel)
- Suggesting or selecting music
- Candidate must have 4-6 years’ experience in a Production geared towards engaging digital content
- Candidate must be extremely proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, etc.)
- Must be very familiar with video equipment (video cameras, DSLRs, lighting and rigging, sound equipment, and the like)
- Must be able to write engaging scripts to drive content
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must be cool under pressure and willing to work with tight deadlines
- An eye for design and fashion desired
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Snapchat campaigns.
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic, and identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them stand out in the marketplace.
- Manage between 5-15 paid media accounts on behalf of Slon Media clients
- Utilize Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues month-over-month.
- Conduct competitive research and macro-level research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the industry and environment that could impact the overall success of paid media campaigns.
- Identify and select the best alternative paid social channel or medium for an advertising campaign (outside of Facebook or Instagram) based on an in-depth market analysis, including audience demographics, media usage, ratings, etc.
- Monitoring purchased media to ensure that the advertisements appear as planned across Facebook and Instagram newsfeed
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics in Data Studio to quantify results and communicate findings and insights to the client.
- Preparing advertising schedules and timelines for client onboarding, campaign launch, and ongoing account optimization and maintenance.
- Developing advertisement copy for Facebook and Instagram campaigns with the ultimate objective of generating action, interest and/or engagement from the targeted audience.
- Preparing design assets for paid media campaigns in Photoshop by sourcing images, resizing images, and placing text overlay, logos, and iconography on the images.
Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of related work in media planning, buying, and analysis with budgets exceeding $100k annually — ideally, with Facebook campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- A comprehensive understanding of Facebook’s ad auction, general advertising ecosystem, best practices, bid and optimization strategies, and campaign objectives
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics from an eCommerce view
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Analyzed and reported on digital media accounts and campaign trends in current or previous role
- Proven track record of retaining paid media accounts and success in growing and scaling Facebook campaign budgets in current/previous efforts
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities in a client-facing role.
- Professional and respectful demeanor in dealing with internal and external business partners
- Effective time management in a professional setting
- Collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Integrity and optimism, regardless of the situation
- Use information, data, and resources to proactively identify and solve problems to get the job done
What we are looking for :
A natural writer with a minimum of 3-5 years’ previous copywriting experience across both digital and print titles
The candidate will be a well-presented, charismatic and creative individual who is highly motivated and will proactively come to the table with ideas, insights and thoughtful input for overall brand objectives
Maintaining a clear and consistent tone of voice across all Soho House content and communications, ensuring site copy is free of errors and on-brand
An invaluable eye for detail and an eye-catching or engaging strapline
Excellent organisational and time management skills
The ability to prioritise, work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines, often juggling projects across multiple stories or projects
An understanding of digital content creation and processes including SEO, content management systems and meta-data
An unflappable, can-do attitude in a highly energised and deadline-driven environment
Proficient in using Content Management Systems, Word and Microsoft Excel
Diplomacy and confidence to work across global business divisions with editors, general managers and events managers at all levels
A friendly, approachable, collaborative and professional office and telephone manner
Writing and editing copy for social media
- Writing and editing scripts for video
- Writing professional posts to our blog
Writing copy for public email communications
Writing website copy
Social Media Strategist
Slon Media is looking for a social strategist to be a go-to partner on assigned brand teams, helping inspire, plan and execute innovative content that engages people, sparks conversations, builds audiences—and ultimately, drives business success. The social strategist will play a critical role in establishing the brand’s equity and role within the social space as well as taking a hands-on approach in both the planning and development of social content across all social platforms. The social strategist must have a proven track record of social media success on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest and additional emerging tools. An understanding and point of view on the emerging paid media opportunities within each of the platforms is key. We’re looking for candidates with 5+ years experience in social strategy, preferably with a publisher, agency or brand. Social listening tool experience is a must, with Netbase experience preferred. And as with everyone who works at mono, we will ask you to do what you can to make mono an even better company and place to work. We’ll ask you to embrace and live our values, and we look forward to you putting your imprint on our Agency culture and experience. Travel will be required.